Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chained to my Mac




I'm coming off 8 days of work. Highlights include: Shooting at Google with Peter Birch of Google Maps, 2 days of street shooting in SF for Sony PSP, Espresso from Bob's fancy new machine at Oliveto, and wasting Rob Prideaux at indoor Kart Racing in San Bruno.

But the fun is over and I am now under a massive pile of digital work. I'm also updating my book, making a new one on Blurb with work from China, and hanging a show in 2 weeks.

Needless to say I am on lockdown in front of my computer for a while. This is the part I don't like. I already feel like one of those little old hunched over ladies from Chinatown.

On another note I just got a new typewriter. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. But it's from 1940 and it's awesome. No plugs or wires, just a beautifully made machine that works. No correction ribbon or anything. If you fuck up, you start over. I love it. Maybe more than the mystery photo.