Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To Do List

Feeling a little overwhelmed right now, I need to:

Type and send out 40 unique promos
Make prints for those promos
Get back to Dana on new job for GoLite
Figure out what I am going to tell her
Shoot video for Jill at Mod Livin'
Get my AtEdge page updated (this takes FOREVER)
Finish email promo template from Brian
Make list for email promo
Send out email promo with new Freemason Pics
Edit images from shoot for Danish mag Samvirke
Retouch images for 3 day Ogilvy + Mather shoot
Print books from Freemason images
Get that book to the right people
Update print portfolio (uggghhh)
Pay my crew from last SF job
Get my teeth cleaned
Fix the leaky faucet in the bathroom
Finish EA video for site
Design office / studio
Get a new laptop, update software

I wish I had some help with this stuff, but not sure how to make it happen. I can't afford to hire anyone right now, but can't get it all done myself as quickly as I'd like. Baby steps.....

3 comments:

Timothy Archibald said...

We are in the midst of a global recession. Richard Avedon, if he were alive today, would be slow. Sound like you are printing money? How'd you do it?

Jamie Kripke said...

Not so much printing money, just doing lots of maintenance on the press....

jimgolden said...

yah dood you sound busy...good for you. I'm moving, so I'm busy with really shitty stuff - edit the drawers next to your desk that haven't been cleaned out in 5 years, edit equipment cabinet and sell the crap you dont need/use in the last year...