Friday, December 11, 2009

2009 PDN PIX - Made it!

Happy Hanukkah! I had a few images chosen for the 2009 PDN PIX Contest, which I am pretty happy about, especially since they were both for jobs.

Although this contest is getting a little unclear -- PIX is supposed to be the best in digital imaging. Isn't pretty much everything digital these days? Not that everything is shot with a digital camera, but eventually it gets scanned. I also find it kind of strange that you can't yet look at the PIX winners online. I guess if you want to look at the "best in digital imaging" you'll have to do it on paper.


Anyway, here are some very poorly shot digital pics of the issue. I am sandwiched snugly between Jill "The Manipulator" Greenberg and Misha Gravenor, which is ok with me...


1 comment:

Rob Prideaux said...

Ooh congratulations. And I share your confusion about the contest.